VACCINATION CLINIC – COVID-19
Mead Medical would like to advise that we have been nominated as a community vaccination practice.
This means that any community members who fall under the Phase 1b as follows will be able to attend our practice for your immunisation program. It will be very important to ensure that you stick with the same practice for both of your immunisations as the second dose will be held in quarantine for you which will be 12 weeks post your first dose. A reminder will be sent for your 2nd jab via SMS.
You will need to check your eligibility for this first phase by clicking on the following link:
- Elderly adults aged 70 years and over
- Other health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 55 years
- Adults with an underlying medical condition, including those with a disability
- Critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing
VACCINES ARE NOT YET AVAILABLE IN PRACTICE. We will notify all current patients via SMS when the vaccine is available as well as on our website and Facebook page for community members.
Farewell to 2023, Welcome 2024
As we near the end of another teaching year for our Registrar GPs, we would like to thank
Farewell to Dr Elizabeth Dernie
This Friday the 26th May will be Dr Elizabeth Dernie's last day as she commences her
Welcome back Dr Emma Vitale
Mead Medical are excited to announce that Dr Emma Vitale will be returning to our family